Tainted Goods Tainted Goods

I love your work. I love the fact that you do almost all of your own music, your artwork is incredible, your animations are smooth, and your dark sense of humor is great. Please, please make more, I'll be sure to share your work with as many people as I can!

Nyan Caxx Nyan Caxx

Oh my god

Great art, good animation, clear voice acting, entertaining and...

sweet mother of god. Sweet, sweet mother of god.

Africa Dudes Africa Dudes

Where to start....

I love all of you dudes as flash artists, and this was very disappointing to me. When I first saw the line-up of artists for this collab, I thought to myself "OHHOLYFUCKYES, THIS IS GOING TO BE AWESOME!! OMGWTFBBQ!!!" So, I sat down in front of my monitor, and braced myself for the lolz I promised myself would ensue.

BUT INSTEAD, I sat here, for what, twenty minutes? Twenty minutes watching this thing, hoping, DREAMING.... dreaming I would see something incredible, ESPECIALLY SINCE IT WAS FUCKING MADE BY YOU GUYS.

As a devout fan, I expect quiet a bit from you all, including:
A) Really funny shit
B) Great animation
C) Wonderful voice acting
D) Cocks

But I received none of these things. I am disappoint.

End the end how ever, I'm still gay for you guys, and you guys alone, and I still think you're great artists. Let's just consider this a speed bump in the long road of awesome shit I know you guys are going to make in the future.

Love,
Your Loyal Fan,
Forever,
Dicks,
Mithos Cordelan

P.S. Stay frosty.

Loved Loved

There's something horribly wrong with the code in this game. From what I've read in the comments there should be some kind of outside prompting from a disembodied voice. I got the message "No, you are a girl," at the beginning, and the word "Disgusting" popped up twice during gameplay. From what I've read, the disembodied voice will give you commands throughout the game. This does not occur for me. I've tried this game on two seperate computers and three different web browsers on each computer.

I see that you updated the game recently, perhaps this may be the problem. I feel like I'm missing out on something great, if you think it is something I'm doing wrong, please respond. However, I urge you to re-check your coding. I can't wait to play this game!

Doodle God Doodle God

Great Game

However, as anotherorphan said, it does get a bit annoying randomly slapping together elements. However, it's sheer addictiveness totally redeems it.

Very simple, very fun. Keep it up!

Stick RPG Stick RPG

Dude

Where the dick is stick rpg 2? UNKEPT PROMISES WILL RESULT IN A SEVERE BEATING... or possibly some nasty things will be said.

Fun as hell BTW, I've wasted so much of my life on this game

N/A - Game Over N/A - Game Over

I like this

It's a little repetitive, but that's okay. The ending was a little strange though, but aside from that, good quality, well mixed, and fun.

Also, what program did you use for this?

Drowning into the Heavens Drowning into the Heavens

Amazingly composed, very emotional

Great job, this is an exquisite piece. Every note is harmonious and well thought out, even the pauses leave the ear begging for more.

The only reason I'm giving this a 9/10 rating is because of the synthesized strings, which I'm never too keen on in music. That and the fact the piano itself doesn't need accompaniment, it's is amazing on its own.

Very well done! Keep it up!

MarkySpark responds:

Thank you and I will do a version with no strings.

5o9- Diesel 5o9- Diesel

Great Potential

You should bring the drums to the foreground, and maybe use Soundgoodizer on them (assuming you're using FL). Great layout though, the semi-industrial tones mix well with the robotic sine-synth. In short, with a bit polishing up, and maybe a bit more diversity in the composition, this could be great, not just good.

Keep it up!

Killa5o9 responds:

Thanks for reviewing, Its only a demo of whats to come, Thanks alot for reviewing.

Na'vi Girl Na'vi Girl

I love the movie too

I loved it so much I saw it three times in 3d...

YOU PEOPLE CAN JUDGE ME ALL YOU WANT!

Also, you're a damn good artist! The Na'Vi chick in the foreground is really detailed, but it's also obvious you spent a long time on the background too. Keep it up!

Lizard with a HUGE DICK Lizard with a HUGE DICK

I love you

This is the stupidest, awesomest, fucked upist sketch ever. What goes on in your head Stamper? No, wait, please don't answer that.